With four exterior antennas, you can expect unrivalled WiFi coverage in your home or workplace. You may start using the Internet in minutes after comp
With four exterior antennas, you can expect unrivalled WiFi coverage in your home or workplace. You may start using the Internet in minutes after completing the simple Setup and Installation. It is plug and play, and it takes less than 15 seconds to set up with WPS support. It has three modes: router, repeater, and access point, which you may choose between depending on your needs. One thing to keep in mind is that switching modes will need you to reset and reload the device. Let’s get started with the Victony AC1200 Repeater Setup.
Victony WA1200 Range Extender Setup
- To begin, position the extender halfway between your router and the location where you want to improve connectivity.
- Check to see whether you’re getting at least 50% of the signals from your router to the extension.
- Now turn on the ac1200 extender and set the switch to “repeater/extender mode.”
- Wait until the power LED on it turns solid green or steady.
- Go to your WiFi settings on any of your phones, tablets, or laptops and connect to the Victony WiFi network name. It’s most likely a Victony extender or Wireless-N device.
- Connect to it; it will seem to you as an open network at first, so no password will be required.
- It will display “no internet” once connected. Go ahead and launch a browser now.
- The 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup login window will now display in the address bar.
- Enter “admin” as the username and password.
- Select the network name you wish to extend and confirm it using its password.
- After you’ve applied the changes, it’ll reset for around 60 seconds before you can connect your devices.
- Connect your devices to the victony ac1200 repeater setup network, which will show up in your WiFi list as victony ac1200 extender (SSID EXT).
WPS configuration for AC1200 Victony extender
Setup of the Victony AC1200 as an Access Point
The access point mode is unquestionably quicker than the range extender option. It will be the ideal option for you if you are alright with utilising 20-30 feet of ethernet wire or if you have ethernet wiring installed in your walls.
As a Router, set up the Victony AC1200
This tiny gadget is quite effective. The fact that it has all three modes in one is a really remarkable feature. Now that some of us travel frequently, connecting to an open network might cause problems since it is an open network. Check to see if the device’s button is set to “Router Mode.” As a result, you can use this device to create a new network as well as a passcode. Let’s look at the Victony Wa1200 configured as a router with ap.setup.
To complete this configuration, plug the internet connection from your ISP or modem into the WAN port of the Victony AC1200.