Jebel Ali Free Zone is one of the oldest and fast-growing business hubs on the western side of Dubai. This is what attracts many businessmen around th
Jebel Ali Free Zone is one of the oldest and fast-growing business hubs on the western side of Dubai. This is what attracts many businessmen around the globe to the UAE for JAFZA offshore company registration. Moreover, the Jebel Ali Free Zone is popularly known to be the most service-driven and customer-oriented free zones in the country.
Today, JAFZA is home to nearly 7,000 companies. Also, it is on its path to be one of the greatest and advanced business hubs in the world. The reason is its top-class infrastructure, well-thought-out location, and transport and logistics services. Moreover, you can do the JAFZA offshore company registration even with one shareholder.
The JAFZA offshore company registration is a quick and easy process, thanks to the officials. You only need a few documents, follow a few quick steps and make the one-time registration payment to the government. Next, you’re all set to conduct business in JAFZA offshore. However, you must clearly know the JAFZA offshore company formation fees. If you don’t, you can partner with any one of the company formation experts, and they will let you know the exact right amount.
How Is The JAFZA Offshore Company Registration Benefitial?
The JAFZA offshore has a lot of benefits and profitable policies to offer for businessmen. A few major benefits are as follows:
- You are allowed 100% foreign ownership of your company.
- Enjoy 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- Also, there is no need for minimum capital investment for JAFZA offshore company registration.
- Moreover, the liability of a shareholder is limited to one’s paid-up share capital.
- There are no restrictions on currency exchange.
- You get exemption from personal, corporate, or income tax.
- You don’t have to pay corporate tax (for 50 years, and renewable).
- Also, you don’t have to pay any import or re-export duty.
- Get direct access to a global consumer market base of more than 2 billion people and international businesses.
- Easily lease already built factories and warehouses.
- Moreover, you can easily hire skilled foreign employees.
What Documents Do You Need for JAFZA Offshore Company Registration?
Although there aren’t many documents required, we have mentioned the major important documents that you need to submit to the concerned legal authority for JAFZA offshore company registration.
- Fill up and submit an application form for JAFZA offshore company setup.
- Copies of passports of the selected manager
- Copies of passports of all the individual shareholders and employees.
- Also, get a no-objection letter from the current sponsors.
- Present a proper business plan.
- Letter of undertaking for Environment Health and Safety (EHS)
- Acquire the specimen signature of the manager and get it approved by JAFZA.
- Furthermore, draft and sign Memorandum (MOA) and Articles of association (AOA).
- Submit the certificate of trade name registration.
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce membership proof (in case of a branch)
What is the JAFZA Offshore Company Formation Fee?
The breakdown of JAFZA offshore company formation fees is as follows:
- Cost of the one-time registration fee to the government is AED 10,000
- Drafting and attestation of MoA and AoA can cost you around AED 200 for each approximately.
- Cost for board resolution and specimen signature attestation can cost you anywhere from AED 50 to AED 200.
What is the Process for JAFZA Offshore Company Registration?
Although the process of JAFZA offshore company registration is straightforward, we have listed all the steps below to make it easy for you. However, if you are new to the process of registration of an offshore company, we suggest you connect with company formation experts. They will guide you at every step and also help you obtain necessary approvals from legal authorities. Moreover, since they are experienced, they can help you complete the registration process early.
- Fill up a JAFZA offshore company registration form.
- Submit the passport copies to the JAFZA officials.
- Also, provide copies of the passports of managers and shareholders of the company.
- In the case of the UAE resident shareholder, get a NOC from the current sponsor.
- Write and submit a Project Summary to the EHS (Environment Health and Safety).
- Furthermore, draft a business profile of all the shareholders of the company.
- Submit a Board Resolution to establish your JAFZA offshore company.
- Submit as specimen signature of the appointed manager/shareholder.
- At last, pay the required one-time fees.
- Obtain your JAFZA offshore trade license.
- Rent an office in the free zone.
- Apply for your and your employee’s visa.
Register Your JAFZA Offshore Company with Shuraa Today!
Now that you are equipped with all the necessary information about the JAFZA offshore company registration and JAFZA offshore company formation fee, you can easily complete the registration process in a matter of 5 to 6 working days. So, what are you waiting for? If you are planning to start a new business in the UAE, we say that getting a JAFZA offshore company registrations is a good option. With a flourishing business environment and so many opportunities at hand, this can be a game-changer for you.
Although the process is quick and easy, if you are new to it, you will need help from experts. You can connect with company formation experts at Shuraa Business Setup who can make the company setup process seamless. Moreover, we will guide you at every step, help in preparing all the documents, and acquire required permissions and approvals for you. Also, we can help you obtain your JAFZA offshore company registration at a very low cost. All you need to do is call us and tell us your business requirements and we will take care of it all.
Moreover, get to grow your business with the right advice. You can reach out to our experts at +971 44081900 or drop a WhatsApp message on +971 507775554. For assistance via email, please write to us at [email protected]