Installing and upgrading Sage 50 Software is no issue. The serial number/activation key plays a major role in this process. Serial numbers refer to th
Installing and upgrading Sage 50 Software is no issue. The serial number/activation key plays a major role in this process. Serial numbers refer to the unique codes given to you during purchase. These codes are used to activate Sage 50.
In today’s blog we are going to tell you how to locate Sage 50’s serial number and activation key. You will simply get the serial number and activation key by following the steps below.
Follow the instructions below to find Sage 50 serial number and activation key.
- Open the Sage website and enter your information (email and password) before clicking the Sign In button.
- Select My Account from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll see a list of accounts to which you’re connected.
- At this point, write down all of the account numbers by going to Home, Click to my Account and then Product and Services Option.
- The registered services and products are displayed when you click Product and Service. It also includes information such as the serial number and cover type. Locate and select the serial number that applies to the product or package. The Activation Key will now appear on the screen, along with details such as the number of companies, licence details, users, and employees.
- Finally, make a note of the serial number as well as the activation key.
Read More-:Sage 50 Error 504
To activate, you must now enter this Activation Key into your Sage 50 Software.
- Sage 50 should be opened.
- Upgrade your Sage 50 product by selecting it from the drop-down menu under Help.
- In the window that appears, enter the activation key and any other codes that you’ve written down. If you are entering a serial number or a key code, be sure to capitalise all letters.
- The key codes you entered will be repeated when you press the OK button. To confirm, press OK.
Read Also-: sage 50 decline code 000006 error 0008
1.My activation key didn’t work, what should I do?
Ensure you write the Activation key in capital letters. The lowercase letter might cause activation issues. You can get more details about Sage 50 services with complete troubleshooting help.
2.What do I need to do if I need to activate Sage Instant Payroll?
Follow the given below steps
- Select Tools
- Click on Option My Instant Payroll
- Activate activation key
The company provides you with an email or invoice when you buy the software.