2021 has seen back-to-back smartphone launches and still has a long line-up of upcoming models. Among these, affordable models, including Xiaomi, Appl
2021 has seen back-to-back smartphone launches and still has a long line-up of upcoming models. Among these, affordable models, including Xiaomi, Apple iPads, Samsung, iphone, and Vivo phones under 15000 steal the show with flagship-grade offerings. If you are looking for a similar solution within a budget, here is a list of the best handsets in this segment.
vivo Z1 Pro
Tentative price: Rs.15,000 (64GB+4GB)
One of the handful of Vivo phones under 15000, the Z1 Pro has a 6.53-inch screen with 1080 x 2340 resolution and a ppi density of 395. Users can also enjoy uninterrupted performance throughout the day with a 5000mAh battery.
- This model features Android 9.0 (Pie) that is upgradeable to Android 10.
- It runs on the efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 712, consisting of Adreno 616 GPU.
- Its rear 16+8+2MP triple camera allows shooting 4K videos at 30fps.
- Storage options available on this model are 64GB and 128 GB, while RAM variants are 4GB and 6GB.
Redmi Note 10S
Tentative price: Rs.15,000 (64GB+6GB)
Available in Shadow Black, Deep Sea Blue, and Pebble White color variants, this model sports a 6.43-inch screen with a 1080 x 2400 pixel count. It also comes packed with a 5000mAh battery supporting 33W fast charging.
- This model runs on the latest Android 11.
- With Mediatek Helio G95 and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU, it is an excellent option for gamers.
- It boasts of a 64+8+2+2 MP rear quad-camera setup with HDR, PDAF, LED flash, and panorama.
- The Note 10S is available in 64GB and 128GB ROM variants and has options for 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB RAM.
Tentative price: Rs.14,500 (64GB+6GB)
Available in 3 color options of purist blue, dawn white, and obsidian black, this Vivo phone under 15000 boasts a 6.51-inch IPC LCD screen. It has a 720X1600 pixel count and ppi density of 270.
- This model is powered by a 5000mAH battery with an 18 watts fast charger.
- It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 process with an Adreno 610 GPU.
- It features a triple camera setup with a 13+2+2MP rear camera and 8MP front camera.
- This model features an Android 10 OS.
realme narzo 30
Tentative price: Rs.14,500 (128GB+6GB)
Packed with a 5000mAh battery supporting 30W fast charging, the narzo 30 features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is available in Racing Silver and Racing Blue color variants.
- It sports a 48+2+2MP rear quad camera setup facilitating the shooting of 4K videos at 30fps.
- It comes in 64GB and 128GB ROM variants. Customers can also choose from RAM options of 4GB and 6GB.
- This model runs on Android 11 and features realme UI 2.0
- The processor on this handset is MediaTek Helio G95, supporting Mali-G76 MC4 GPU.
Poco M3 Pro 5G
Tentative price: Rs.14,000 (64GB+4GB)
Probably one of the best value-for-money handsets within this price segment, the M3 Pro comes with 5G connectivity. It features an IPS LCD of a 6.5-inch screen and a 5000mAh battery supporting 18W fast charging.
- It has a 48+2+2MP rear triple camera setup that features HDR, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, and panorama.
- This model runs on Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Internal memory variants for this handset are 64GB and 128GB, while the RAM variants are 4GB and 6GB.
- The Poco M3 Pro runs on MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G, supporting Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy M32
Tentative price: Rs.14,000 (64GB+4GB)
One of the latest launches from Samsung, the Galaxy M32 features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with 411 PPI density for a better viewing experience. It is also the only model on this list to feature a 6000mAh battery.
- It runs on Mediatek Helio G80, supporting Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
- It is available in 64GB and 128GB ROM and 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB RAM that ensures a lag-free performance.
- Users can enjoy a 64+2+2MP rear quad camera setup with a 20MP front camera.
- It uses the Android 11 OS with One UI 3.1.
Motorola Moto G30
Tentative price: Rs.11,000 (64GB+4GB)
Sporting the most prevalent 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, the G30 is an affordable phone under 15000. It has a 5000mAh battery with a 15/20 watts fast charging option.
- Photography enthusiasts will enjoy its 64+8+2+2 MP quad-camera setup and 13MP selfie camera.
- OS on this model is Android 11.
- Customers can choose from 64GB and 128GB ROM and 4GB and 6GB RAM variants of this model.
- Its powerful performance is assured by Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662, with an Adreno 610 GPU.
In case you are looking for a model with better features but are limited by your budget, resort to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Purchase the phone you need and pay in easy No Cost EMIs. Customers can also avail zero down payment against products from realme, Samsung, Xiaomi, and Vivo phones under 15000. Therefore, find the phone you need, at favorable repayment terms and improve your buying experience at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.